The church was first established in Cambridge Springs in 1895 by H.M. Riggle. Over the next several years, the church relocated to different sites due to its growing number of worshipers. It wasn’t until 1958 when the First Church of God opened its doors at its current location. Then, in 1970, the wings of the church were added to accommodate the still-growing congregation. Just a few years later, in 1974, a fellowship hall, now known as our “Activity Center” was built on the property. The “Activity Center” hosts various church functions but is also used as an outreach to serve our community. The last of our major renovations took place in 1992 with a second story addition to our church for an educational unit. This space is currently being leased by a daycare center.